Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Come on Over

Well, I've finally finished moving EVERYTHING from Blogger to my new home at Live Journal. It still looks a little wonky over there and I'll have to play around a bit, add links to my favourite blogs etc, but everything that was here on Mindless Meanderings, is now on Still Searching..., plus a few things more, such as photographs and more on my real life and the people in it. Not terribly exciting, but it is me.

Now don't forget (and I say this only because I've done it!), you must log into Live Journal to read the protected posts.

Read the post below "Moving" for the long convoluted explanation.

Come on over, pull up a chair, and stay awhile. The more the merrier! :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Gaye said...

I'm coming!!!

11:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:02 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, has she frightened away some of your lovers?
hydrocodone online

3:50 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

12:43 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

3:23 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Я сама разрушила свою семью. Встречались до свадьбы 6 лет, потом расписались, венчались, прожили в браке 11 лет. Было всегда - и удача и горе. Разругались сильно, и я его прогнала в гневе. Он ушел кормиться к маме, я хотела пренебрегать, развестись. Он обиделся, я обиделась, продолжительно нить во мне укол для него, а когда остыла, было уже поздно. Прошло полгода и я узнала, сколько он встречается с другой, и у него это серьезно... [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-derevyannom-stroitelstve/106-stroitelstvo-derevyannogo-zabora.html]строительный портал челябинск[/url]

5:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home